New River Junction is open for camping and tubing for the 2020 season! For reservations, and information on how we’re adapting to the public health emergency, please contact our office at 540-639-6633.
NRJ is open for tubing as well, weather and water levels permitting. New River Junction will be following the state’s requirements and changing our processes to keep everyone safe.
- All employees will be wearing face coverings and, when possible, working behind sneeze guards.
- All customers are strongly encouraged to wear face coverings.
- Line markers will help ensure physical distance is maintained on the properties.
- No grilling will be allowed at Big Falls Park or in the campground shelter.
- Picnicking will be allowed at cars only.
- All tubes and life jackets will be disinfected between uses.
- Bus interiors will be disinfected between uses.
- Restrooms will be open and cleaned frequently.
- Employees will be trained to protect our customers and staff, as well as help ensure we comply with proper procedures. Customers are expected to comply with staff requests and direction.
We ask that everyone work together to prevent the spread of this viral illness. Postpone your tubing or camping trip if you have exhibited any signs of illness in the last 14 days; are currently experiencing fever (100.4 degrees or higher); or have a new cough, shortness of breath, chills, sore throat, or muscle aches that cannot be attributed to another health condition or specific activity (such as physical exercise).
Persons having signs or symptoms of COVID-19 should follow up with their local health department or personal physician.